Vendors have the opportunity to showcase their products and services to symposium attendees during the dedicated Vendor Hospitality evenings. Vendor Hospitality is scheduled from 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM on Wednesday, September 4th and Thursday, September 5th, after 5:00 PM. Please note, Thursday night is optional for vendors.
- Contact Becky Zendejas at the Embassy Suites to book your hospitality suite in the Embassy Suites or outdoor space located in the parking lot outside the convention center. SPACE SELLS QUICKLY. Callthe hotel at 972-963-9178 as soon as possible to confirm.
- One company representative must register with UT Arlington for the conference as either a Vendor or Vendor with Conference Registration (includes access to sessions and meals)
Additional company representatives that plan on attending the Vendor Hospitality must register as a Vendor Staff.
Vendor Registration: $545.00 (includes 1 vendor staff registration, does not include access to sessions, workshops or meals. Must book hospitality suite and/or outdoor space directly with hotel. Note: $50 will be charged for each additional vendor staff attendee.
Please see Vendor Staff Form) Additional Vendor Staff: $50.00 per person (Required to have at least one other person from the company registered as a Vendor or Vendor with Conference Registration.)
Vendor with full conference registration - earlybird): $895.00* (Must register by June 28.2019. Includes access to sessions, workshops and meals.) Vendor with full conference registration after June 28: $995.00
- Opportunity to meet over 700 executives, managers, engineers and other professionals from utilities, engineering and consulting firms
- Listing on the TSDOS website as a participating vendor, with a link to your company's website
- Listing in the TSDOS Program Book given to over 700 attendees
- Listing on the Hospitality Guide sheet given to over 700 attendees, telling them where to find you in the hotel or parking lot
- Post conference "opted-in" attendee list - every attendee who has indicated on their registration form that they want to receive information from participating vendors - their full contact information
Refunds are not permitted; however, you may transfer your registration to another person. The deadline for substitutions is August 23, 2019.
Promote the Conference
Help us promote the 2019 Transmission and Substation Design and Operation Symposium by downloading the eSignature, attaching it to your email signature and/or your company websites and email correspondence.
- All-Pro Fasteners, Inc.
- ASEC Inc.
- Chain Electric Company
- City Transformer Service Co.
- Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
- DynaGrid Construction Group
- Electrical Consultants, Inc.
- Hawrylak & Associates, LLC
- Hayden Consultants, Inc.
- Hubbell Power Systems
- J.H. Davidson & Associates, LLC
- K D Johnson Inc
- Keasler Associates
- Laminated Wood Systems, Inc.
- Michels Corporation
- Normandy Machine Co.
- North American Substation Services
- Power Cable - Hendrix & Kerite
- Primoris T & D Services, LLC
- Schneider Engineering, Ltd.
- Southeast Power Corporation
- Stanley Consultants
- Surveying And Mapping, LLC
- TAPP, Inc.